Sunday, December 10, 2023

Christmas 10

Hello to you all. 


I'm beginning to feel more human after having the worst cold I have had for ages. It knocked me out.


Thankfully, I finished this cross-stitch last week before the cold germs descended on us.


Santa had yet to be featured this year, but someone really needed to chat with him quickly. Who says Facetime is only for humans?



One of the kittens adopted by my son, C, and his fiancée had been up to mischief and needed to check which Santa list she was on.




After discovering an entertaining game called: 'Let's climb the living room curtains', you can see why Lola needed to see Santa. Her sister Nala is just watching, so she's probably okay with Santa


Lola, however...



Lola gives a purr of relief as she discovers that Santa will still visit her on Christmas Eve.

Have a good day 😊

5 comments:

  1. Lola is lucky!!!
    People say 'just a cold' but there's no 'just' about it; they can be miserable. I'm glad you are starting to feel better again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have been sick, but I’m glad to hear you’re recovering. That is too funny that the kitty had to chat with Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty Lola! Ha ha! Glad you are feeling better Beverley. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you all recover quickly from your cold. Lola and Nala are lively! Your cross stitch Santa is fun. Have a restful week.

    ReplyDelete