Saturday, December 9, 2023

Christmas 9

Hello everyone.

We are still feeling very rough here, so thank you for your well wishes. Hopefully, we'll both start to feel better soon.

Although I have not been up to much, I put together this cute little snowy owl with a bright red scarf, ready for the winter season. She does have a brother, but he will join her in a few days. The pattern was from a book called "Quick and Easy Christmas Crafts" by Search Press Studio.





Whatever your plans are for today, we hope you have a good one.

B and D x

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to read that you are still feeling ill, I hope things improve soon. Your snowy owl is cute and very seasonal:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie. I think the bugs are on the way out now, very slowly. I must get Snowy's brother finished now!

      Delete
  2. That's a very, very cute little owl. I love him.
    Get well soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a bit lonely so I need to make her a brother or a friend ! As she is not specifically a Christmas project she can stay out for longer- all Winter in fact :-)
      Thank you for your kind wishes x

      Delete