Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Missing You All

 Good morning everyone.

I am slowly opening the door back into blogland after a really rough week. I am not writing much today but want you all to know how much I have missed this place and my friends here. Thank you so much for your kind words of support. 

My brain is still trying to drag itself back from the depths of this germ fest so I am taking my time. I know I won't get all the things done that I had planned but I think that is ok. Christmas will still arrive and be enjoyed, just a little more slowly this year. 

I look forward to start revisiting you all again.😊

 

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're finally coming back to the land of the living. I hope you'll be fully fit for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you posting again Beverly, take care there are some nasty germs around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. Yes, there have definitely been some nasty bugs around. I am glad to be on the mend now.

      Delete
  3. Take care of yourself!! No hurry!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better, so many bugs at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete