Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Christmas 20

 Good morning to you all.

Yesterday was a busy day here with presents wrapped and the final food list prepared. In between all the other activities, I finished my Christmas tree mobile. 

I had plenty of green felt and red ribbon and used a small wicker wreath for the base of the mobile. Initially, the trees were going to hang on the family Christmas tree, but sometimes, little ideas pop into my head, and then they get bigger and bigger.

Three trees have various coloured ribbons decorating them, and the others have seed beads sewn on them. The long red ribbons will make it easy to hang up. 






Whatever your plans are for today, have a great day x

12 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the little felt trees. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm getting quite a collection of various homemade decorations now x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I know it won't be out for long but it makes me smile x

      Delete
  3. That's a wonderful festive mobile, I love your little trees:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. It was a good project to use up scraps of felt and ribbon and it should fold away well for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutely lovely - and very effective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tree mobile. So effective. B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh :-)))
    Super nice... I like it very much.
    Happy greetings from Viola

    ReplyDelete