Thursday, December 7, 2023

Christmas 7

Hello, and thank you for visiting this small corner.


I am not feeling great at the moment. I have picked up a nasty Christmas bug, which means paracetamol, honey, and hot lemon for a few days. Still, Christmas won't wait for me to be 100%, so I did this yesterday.


You will have seen the ribbon wreath I made a few years ago, which was my first attempt. This year, I am trying a little natural greenery from the garden to decorate a wreath. It is pretty small but is fine for a trial run. The cones, ribbon and berries were from a craft store, though.






Hoping you are all well and wishing you a lovely Thursday xx

12 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better very soon. I'm glad you feel up to crafting as the wreath is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. It's just a nuisance when there is still so much to do. Never mind, I'll just slow down and just plod along today. Still going to craft though :-)

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel well again soon. Hot drinks, warm throws and gentle television to help you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hopefully I will be much better in a day or two.

      Delete
  3. The Christmas Wreath is lovely. I hope you feel well again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really lovely - well done.
    Hope you're feeling much better very quickly. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy. I might try a bigger version next year. I have seen some really lovely designs x

      Delete
  5. Oh dear! I hope you feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I shall be fine in a few days. Thank you, Simone x

      Delete